Give your puppy the best start in life!
Correct socialisation and training for your young puppy helps create a well-behaved and well-adjusted adult dog. A puppy doesn’t naturally understand how to fit into our human lives and household, however, our K9 Kindy classes will teach your puppy alternative behaviours, which allow your pup to fit perfectly into your life.
- Suitable for puppies aged 12 to 26 weeks.
- Classes are small, which means you get personalised attention.
- Classes run over a four week block, for 1 hour each Sunday morning.
$160.00 for the complete 4 week block, Includes Treat Bag and Workbook. GO TO “CONTACT US” TO REQUEST REGISTRATION FORMS AND DATES
This course covers:
- Managing Unwanted Puppy Behaviours
- Correct Meet and Greets
- House Training
- Basic Obedience
- Dog Communication
- Fear Imprint
- Correct Socialisation
- Exchange Game
Where & When?
Sunday, 8am at The Old Croc Park. On Cable Beach Road West. Next to Cable Beach Club Resort.
What do I need to bring?
- A soft collar, lead and front attached harness.
- A hungry puppy. Your puppy will receive enough food based rewards at K9 Kindy, so please do not feed your puppy before class.
- Lots of high reward treats. Roast chicken, ham, polony, left over roast beef ect. The treats need to be something your puppy don’t get as part of their ordinary diet.
- A mat or blanket for your puppy to relax on.
- and… please bring a pigs ear. These can be purchased through Broome Vets or your local grocery store. These are essential as they help the puppy relax and calm in what is a very exciting environment for them.