NEXT K9 KINDY WILL BE MAY 28TH/2023
BROOME HIGH SCHOOL, CANTEEN AREA
Give your puppy the best start in life!
Correct socialisation and training for your young puppy helps create a well-behaved and well-adjusted adult dog. A puppy doesn’t naturally understand how to fit into our human lives and household, however, our K9 Kindy classes will teach your puppy alternative behaviours, which helps your pup fit perfectly into your life.
- Suitable for puppies aged 16 to 26 weeks.
- Classes are small, which means you get personalised attention.
- Classes run over a four week block, for 1 hour each Sunday morning.
$170.00 for the complete 4 week block, Includes Treat Bag and Workbook. GO TO “CONTACT US” TO REQUEST REGISTRATION FORMS AND DATES
This course covers:
- Managing Unwanted Puppy Behaviours
- Correct Meet and Greet
- House Training
- Safe Puppy Playtime
- Leash walking without pulling
- Reading your dog’s body language
- Basic Manners
- What is the fear Imprint
- Exchange Game
Where & When?
Sunday, 8am BROOME HIGH SCHOOL Canteen area
What to Bring?
- A soft collar, lead and front attached harness.
- A hungry puppy. Your puppy will receive enough food based rewards at K9 Kindy, so please do not feed your puppy before class.
- Lots of high reward treats. Roast chicken, ham, polony, left over roast beef. The treats need to be something your puppy doesn’t get as part of their ordinary diet.